template

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Challenge # 26 - D.I.Y.

Hi everyone, a belated happy 4th July to all of our US followers, hope it was a good one for you. Thanks to everyone who took part in our, ' Welcome Baby' challenge, it is heart warming to see you take up our challenges. I found it very difficult to choose the Top 3,  but in the end it comes down to a personal choice, so here are my Top 3. Congratulaions ladies, please take your well earned winner's badge from the Winner's Tab under the header. 
#8 Mryna
I love how Myrna higlighted the pram and the heart, it's just so cute.

#11Janette
A super cute CAS card,  an overall winner with image, sentiment and design.

#7 Vanessa
A beautifully coloured card, wonderful image, the hearts are a lovely addition.
Again many thanks, not only to the winners but to everyone who supports us, we do appreciate you all. 

One of our Design Team, Janice, has been poorly for several weeks now, she is slowly on the mend. We would like you to join us in wishing her a speedy recovery and we hope to see her crafting along with us as soon as she is feeling crafty again. Best wishes to you Janice.

Guest Designer
We are thrilled to welcome our Guest Designer joining the team for the remainder of July. 

Hello my name is Julie-Ann mum of 4 and nanny to Charlie.I will be 49 in a few weeks, not quite sure how that happened ! Lucky to be married to my best friend Bob.  I have been crafting since my great aunty taught me to knit when i was 5 years old, since then i have tried all types of crafting and found paper crafting about 10 years ago. I am honored to be invited to join Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge as a guest designer, as i am one of the weird folk who love making cards for the men in my life. Crafty hugs Julie Ann


Our challenge this week has been chosen by Jan,  which is
D.I.Y. 
(Do It Yourself)
How many of our guys class themselves as being expert DIY workers? I'm sure there is at least one member of family or friendship who would be suited for this type of card. So let us see the card you can create.

Let us start with our Guest Designer Julia Ann, followed by Jan and the remainder of the team. 











 Thanks again to the team, wonderful inspiration, if you would like to know more of their creation just click on their name above the pic and you will go to their blogs. We all love visitors. 
To enter, please click on the blue box below and follow the simple directions. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for making my card a Top 3 card, but I'm a bit confused, the picture of my card is the second one and my name is with the tirth one.
    Grtz Janette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janette, My sincere apologies for my faux par (big mistake) I somehow mixed up the names. I have now corrected this. Thank you for pointing this out. Caz

      Delete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as your July Guest Designer, i am truly honored, crafty hugs Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete